Download technical specifications
Media Kit Builder
Create and customize your own copy of the Media Kit
Click below to download
Discover the Cineplex Advantage:
AGENCY SHOWDOWN: NHL 17
The BEST of the BEST!
On Monday, February 13th, 2017, we invited 16 agencies out to our Scotiabank Theatre in Toronto to face-off against each other in a heart stopping, head pounding and salt inducing non-stop action gaming tournament for our prestigious Cineplex Media Showdown Trophy and other fabulous prizes.
Each agency picked their best players to showcase their skills, and we saw some crazy and awe-inspiring moments. However, only one team earned the right to take that trophy!
WHY THE CINEMA WORKS
Movies hold a special place in everyone's hearts. Everyone has a favourite, everyone has their own set of classic, must-see, funniest, and scariest titles. Everyone's list is different, every age group's too. Is Caddy Shack the funniest golf movie, or is it Happy Gilmore? The answer is based on your generation.
Movies are fresh, engaging and leave lasting effects on our guests. What better environment in which to talk, one on one, with your consumers? No distractions, happy and engaged people.
Cinema works. Let it work for you.
• Engaged and attentive audience
• Sought-after demographics
• Uncluttered media environment
• Light TV viewers, enabling brands to a unique audience reach
• Cinema has the lowest ad avoidence of all media; cinemagoers perceive the ads as part of the overall experience
• Relaxed, excited and expectant audience is focused on the big screen
• Average advertising impact in cinema is greater than TV
• 3D Cinema campaigns have proven higher recall/entertainment
• Interactivity with cinema audiences through mobile apps prolongs a cinema advertising campaign. A 30-second ad can now have greater recall with add content through mobile
Source: Vivadata 2016 Q1, Total Canada
MOVIEGOER COMPOSITION BY AGE GROUP
The movies deliver audiences of all age groups with a balanced male/female split.